Organic Coconut Sugar Exporter and Supplier From Indonesia
The High Quality Organic Coconut Sugar Indonesia
What Is Organic Coconut Sugar?
Organic Coconut Sugar is natural sugar made from the coconut palm tree sap’s sugary fluid. The sap is placed at very high heat until most of the water is evaporated and left with sugar granules. It is then sieved with different mesh sizes and packed.
Our organic coconut sugar is known for its tasty sweetness that has a hint of caramel, and compared to the nutritionally-empty regular cane sugar, coconut sugar contains these benefits: iron, zinc, potassium, antioxidants, dietary fibres and a lower Glycemic Index.
Our Organic Coconut Sugar already certified with : ISO 22000, Control Union, HACCP, ACT, USDA, FDA, EU, NON GMO PROJECT, Kosher and Halal
- Shape: Granulated
- Type of processing: Unrefined
- Color: Light Brown
- Moisture: max 2%
- ICUMSA: 45/100/150/600 – 1.200
- Brix (%): 70%
- Purity (%): 99%
- Grade: Premium
- Ingredient: coconut sap
- Mesh: 16-18
- Shelf Life: 1.5 years
- Certification : ISO 22000, Control Union, HACCP, ACT, USDA, FDA, EU, NON-GMO PROJECT, Kosher, and Halal
- Capacity: 100 MT / Month
- MOQ : 1 x 20 ft container
- Packaging: Kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner inside
- Loading Port : Tanjung Emas, Semarang
- 20 ft Container: Max Load 17 – 18 mt
- 40 ft container: Max Load 34 – 36 mt